THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Oh no

No way I am in PENANG,I suppose 2 be in KL rite now,yet I am not going.WAT THE HELL.Actually the whole family planned 2 go KL on FRIDAY....yet we can't go my dad's sudden work.SO we planned 2 go on SATURDAY (which is 2day)...

THEN,yesterday around 11.30 nite sumthing my grandma phone us not 2 come KL because she had change her mind & wanted 2 come 2 PENANG (she also wanted 2 c her cousin which was injured,& tat lady or guy stayed in PENANG).I have no idea my grandma have cousins in penang WEIRD.so we have 2 cancel the whole trip 2 KL OMG.OK actually the reason we go 2 KL is 2 visit my grandma.I am hapi 2 c her but sad cause I am not going 2 KL.I have 2 stay here 4 the whole skool holiday,wish my grandma bring us (mi & my bro) sum place COOL . Anyway, my grandma do roxx she acts like a teenager (awesome huh),not like other grandmothers BORING always so bossy a-like.She is fashion QUEEN.I am very lucky 2 get her as my grandma.

Who knows it may be FUN,I will try 2 think the positive side OK.I think I have to tell BYE now have 2 pick up my grandmother @ airport.C ya all soon & I will try 2 update my blog as soon as I could..