THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 26, 2009

UUUHHHHH

MICHEAL JACKSON JZ PASSED AWAY...uuuu very upsetting.Oh yah, & also a lady tat act in CHARLIES ANGLES also passed away.2day is more about dead story only.WHY ? Who ask him 2 make his face nicer,he looks nicer in his normal way...sum more wanna make his whole body fair.If the dead of Micheal is upsetting,my parents talking about him the whole day is much more upsetting,they jz can't stop it.My dad on sum channel & he's hearing his songs...thinking of his old memories.& they keep telling me how gud he dance,a kind person (how my parents even know tat0 this & tat) OMG.Believe mi now also thay were talking about the same topic.My dad keep telling mi tat no one can replace his place (AKA I know tat DAAAAAA )
Anyway,so sori not writing any post 4 sum long time (VERY BUSY) u guys know tat during the skool holidays I did my embroidering rite yet I have 2 do it again STUPID (jz because I use the wrong benang) DAMM.Oh yah,about exam it's ok Iam quite satisfied wit my result even tough I could can get nore A..ok lahh [6 A's & the rest all u people know wan lah].The exam which was really hard I got gud marks,the exams I think it is really easy I got terrible marks.I AM STILL KEEPING IN MY BRAIN TAT I HATE ENGLISH.I jz can't believe sum people jz dun take serious about exam,serious sounds harsh but they can maybe jz care tat u need u take notice about exam cause there is a future ahead us...& we really need be ready 4 our battle.If u r rich tat u dun need 2 care about this,your parents can sent their kids 2 study overseas.
Oh yah,I have got an ex-change teacher (MISS PHEONA)..she is awesome.SHE MAKES ENGLISH NICER.Jz tat her accents is different.Every time she came into the class I will always be smilling.^_^.BYE.Father's day was nice we celebrate twice (my grandpa's cebration once & my father's celebration once,grandpa one nice but father one boring,grandpa one one week before THE FATHER'S father one is on father's day.).now BYE
MI,
$tellah.