THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Skool MONDAY (panic stellah)

Another one more day 4 mi 2 sleep well....and then MONDAY I have 2 go skool.NO, I REALLY WISH HOLIDAYZZZ WILL BE MUCH MORE LONGER !!!!Hate going skool.There r 2 GUD reason:

  1. have 2 woke up early in the morning...so sleepy *_* (wanna hug the bolster)
  2. I am gonna get my exam marks..I know I did terrible (not tat terrible huh..ok only,the exams r HARD,it's pulling my nerves).I really ,really wish I dun get C,D,E.OMG I am so scared 2 go skool.

Did I mentioned I am in my grandparents house (awesome they let mi use com).Anyway 2morrow is FATHER's DAY.My family members r like gonna have a big party 4 my grandfather.GUD.Let mi refresh back my memory about haw much FUN I have during the "skool holidays"

  • Visit the butterfly farm..like wat only
  • My grandmother (AKA fr KL) came along & visited us.SHE WAS AWESOME ^_^.THE GREATEST ONE EVER.
  • Oh yah when 2 my bro's tournament (WOW they have it in QUEENS BAY MALL).He won.8-3.Gudlah first time entering tournament & yet he did managed 2 win sumthing +_+.This is the NICE part I took this wonderful opportunity 2 shoping (they sell totally awesome & cute clothes..I bought sum).I saw sum of my skool (SMK BJ) friends there (dun wanna tell their name) & I also saw one of my skool teacher (Chinese teacher,sori 4got her name)
  • When, 2 DOMINO's PIZZA (kinda blur how 2 spell),ate a lot.Wat can I tell NICE #_#
  • Many cousins visit my house (have a lot of FUN & money)
  • Went shopping wit my cousin (20 & below).very,very fun..A WHOLE LOT NEW EXPERIENCE

Tat's all I think. (actually more but lazy 2 rite) Oh yah my youngest bro (CALVIN) wear spects (no glasses only the frame).He looks like HARRY POTTER (aww *cute*).I have finished my embroidery (it looks OK only lah) & my Geography (but the book is wit SARAH since she dun have tat book).Every time cgating,chatting & more chatting (especially Li Ean,Miss Ling & cousins).Ok BYE,my grandpa is calling mi (he is still not sleeping...7 the whole family is still not sleeping.WOW)

Till now,

$tellah